A BIT ABOUT OUR OILS
Bramley tissue oils are loved and trusted by many South Africans around the world. They are the ‘new’ breakthrough product within the cosmetic industry which assists in diminishing scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and dehydrated skin. Our tissue oils easily absorb deep into the skin and the skin is left feeling non-greasy with no extra oily residue left behind. Tissue oil leaves skin feeling moisturised, soft and supple with a radiant glow. Bramley offers tissue oils in a range of variants: Magnolia, Cocoa Heaven, Pink Blossom, Lavender and Diamonds and more recently, we have added in oils such as Herbal Camphor tissue oil and Gifts from Nature Argan Oil & Coconut Oil.
These luxurious scented tissue oils are enriched with Bio-Pharm oil, Bramley’s very own unique ceramide blend and contains vitamin E for it’s healing and antioxidant properties. The use of Bio-Pharm oil gives the tissue oil a modern scientific treatment to maintain the healthy appearance of the skin. The ceramides influence the water holding capacity of the skin and provide structural integrity. Our oils are suitable for all skin types and provide best results when applied daily over a period of time.
Bramley tissue oil was created so that South African women could afford to have a good quality product in their home and beauty routine – they are quality you can trust at an affordable price. Bramley Magnolia Tissue oil was first sold in Pep SA in the early 2000’s. Our tissue oils are sold at PEP stores nationwide and now DEALZ stores in the Western Cape for only R19.99.
What can tissue oil do for you:
• Assists in diminishing scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and dehydrated skin
• Helps assist in removing dark spots
• Improve skins texture and firmness
• It helps protect the skin from pollution and stress damage
• It helps to heal, reduce and repair scarring and blemishes
• Prevent and treats dry skin
• Tissue oil increases the elasticity of the skin
• Hydrate and nourish the skin
• Tissue oil penetrates the skin more easily than lotions and creams
For more information, keep your eyes glued to our social media pages for the latest news and products.
How to use tissue oil:
• Best to apply on shower-fresh skin, this way it absorbs deep into your skin after all your pores have been opened
• Massage it into the affected area in a circular motion until completely absorbed
• Bramley tissue oil can be massaged directly onto your skin for a full body treatment
• Use twice a day for best results
• When used daily you can see visible results within 6 weeks – 3 months
• Most people carry these tissue oils in their handbag for convenient use anytime, anywhere.
• Our tissue oils are multi-purpose and they are so versatile
• Bramley tissue oil can be used from head to toe (from a dry scalp to cracked heals)
• Can be used on the skin, nails and hair
• Apply a few drops of Bramley tissue oil to your cuticles and massage thoroughly. This helps make brittle nails stronger and nourishes your nails
• You can put some tissue oil on your lips to soothe, nourish and hydrate them, adding a slight lip gloss effect. Perfect for the winter months
• Massage a small amount of tissue oil to your eyelashes before bed, this will help nurture them
• Use our tissue oil before, during and after pregnancy to help avoid stretch marks
• If you suffer from a dry itchy scalp, add some Bramley tissue oil to your hair conditioner for a rich oil treatment
• Apply Bramley tissue oil to your hair as a deep hair treatment, wrap in a towel and leave for a few minutes, wash it out thoroughly
• Massage Bramley tissue oil into your scalp to relieve flaking and itching scalp
• Use some Bramley tissue oil on your hair as a hair serum to give it a silky finish
• Bramley tissue oils are a great alternative to creams and lotions
• You can use the tissue oils as an intensive body moisturiser because it is easily absorbed by the skin
• Add a few drops of Bramley tissue oil to your bath for an all-over body treatment. This will soften your skin
• Add a few drops of Bramley tissue oil to Bramley body butter, body lotion or hand & nail cream for a richer cream
• Apply Bramley tissue oil to dry skin on your elbows, knees and heels to treat them
• Add a few drops of Bramley tissue oil when shaving your legs as well as after shaving to avoid rashes
• Apply some on your legs and arms for a natural bronzed glow
• Bramley tissue oils can be used as a massage oil